Saturday, March 13, 2010

hanshin kyojin.

wow I like Lifehouse. Cool band:D
Went to ikea today...maybe should have washed pillows before using them...eeee....
I LOVE IKEA it's amazing and cheap and i got a LOT.

in other news... built a bookshelf..and just realized a put a piece backwards and its hammered in and so I can't take it out...fuck. hahahahaha.

im slightly disturbed...why would any girl let a vampire lick her.... I mean MAYBE if he was really hot...but is it worth it??? I don't think so. I want to be vampire...

In other news, test results came in this morning. I have to back into testing tomorrow, just beautiful... -.- I'm not missing Laila's wedding don't care what stupid docs say ahh.

I feel really happy for some weird reason. Like i'm floating. I can't help but smile watching Otani, Ryuuji. I feel like i want to scream and will burst any second... am i crazy?

The last 2 weeks, while awful from being sick, have been perfectly incredible. Is it weird to smile this much and feel like i just...can't NOT smile. I want to laugh and giggle cause ahhh.
If im so happy over something so silly what will it be like if I ever love someone? eeeeeeee.

I love life. so frickn much.
My hearts literally going to rip out of my chest.

btw.
When i have a child (if girl) I know the name i shall chose:DDD

No comments: