Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bachelorette

Haha awesome day yesterday.
Bachelorette party last nightttt. Wayyyyyy too many drunk girls. It was amazing some of them were still standing. Of course Christy gave Lisa a very very...umm...interesting surprise. haaaaaa. I hid out in the kitchen once "they" arrived and watched anime on my iPod. I also managed to sneak out a bit early (sorry Lisa, if you read this). It was really really fun though. I felt really exhausted when I got there though and Lisa let me sleep in her room before the party started. I'm very jealous of her temperpedic (spelling?) bed. I want one now.

After the party at around 5am I went to Ian's and he drove me to Santa Cruz to watch the sunrise. It was really really nice. I hadn't been there in forever cause I've been gone so long. I totally fell asleep on the ride back while listening to my iPod. (:

Well now I'm home... Time to go to beddd...
Kinda sucks how energetic I am at night and dead I am in the morning....

No comments: