Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before..."

I'm trying to learn to be at peace with myself... move away from all the negative shit.
I've done some pretty fucked up shit in the past. I thought I needed to be a certain person to have friends... and I know I've left a lot of people pissed off at me... But I've decided to stop dwelling on it and move on. I can't change the past and I can't change the opinion others have of me.
All I can do is learn from my dumb mistakes and change...
I guess I'm happy because I have some new friends who really cares about me as I am... the real me, not some dumb fake made up me. It feels really really good. My life feels happy right now... like I can breath.

Is it weird that I feel genuinely happy, and that I don't think I've felt like this before. Like, I really don't feel sad about anything... Just completely content.

I love life.
Plus Huey's nibbling my sock, its quite cute. (((:

No comments: