Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christy&Rob

I wanted to share my friends story...the story that makes me believe in love.

Christy is part of a special religious group and during a retreat some other groups came together and through her friend she met Rob there. Christy being the freak (I say that loveingly) she is went up to Rob and said "Hey my names Christy, I'm going to marry you."... needless to say Rob was COMPLETELY freaked out.
*when i asked Rob about this he told me he though she was a complete weirdo and made it a point to stay away from her*
Christy left him alone after that...she didn't bother him and that was pretty much the only contact they ever had... retreat came and went and they went their separate ways. 2 years passed... Another retreat came and I guess Rob had forgotten by this time and this is how Rob describes it, "I saw Christy and I didn't realize she was the girl that said that to me, but when I saw her that first day she was incredible. I don't think I could keep my eyes off her. A friend of mine hit on her that night and I remember I went up to him after and told him to not get near her, even though I hadn't ever talked to her. The next day I asked her on a date...and in May of 2008 we got married..."

And thats that.
Christy is like my older sister and everything I see in them is what I hope to have someday. After seeing them, I don't want to settle for anything less than exactly what I want. I mean she told me of course there is good and bad, there always is, and it's going to be hard but that happens in every relationship.

I LOVE HER(((:

No comments: