Friday, February 5, 2010

Done.

Done...
I broke up with him.

(:
I mean he's a good guy. He really is.
It's just for the first time I feel really independent, and happy.
Plus I felt like i was tied up... meaning that if I didn't call, "OMG WHERE WERE YOU"... "who's he"... and just being alone wasn't an option. I don't want to be with someone who controls me... Also the fact I didn't say I love you made him mad. Plus my change with kissing and all that other stuff i think was hard on him.

Don't get me wrong, I would like a boyfriend.
But...He wasn't right for me. I miss having a boyfriend, but not him in particular. Just the idea of having someone haha.
I'm really happy with my life. I really really am...
I mean it's not the end of the world



wise men say only fools rush in, But I can't help falling in love with you

No comments: